JK Lawyers was founded in 1999 and has been providing quality professional legal services to a range of clients commercial, government, not-for-profit, and private clients. The firm is principally based in Notting Hill, opposite Monash University Clayton campus.
At JK Lawyers, our focus is on providing excellent legal services fully tailored to our clients’ specific circumstances. We are friendly, practical, down to earth and try to provide a holistic service to our clients. Our team of lawyers are experienced in a wide of range of practice areas, including Australian Migration Law, Corporate Commercial Law, Family Law and Property Law. For our full range of services, please click here.
Our team is also multilingual, and are able to communicate primarily in English, but also Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
Our mission to provide quality legal advice that take into account the reality of our client’s personal or business needs, and the market forces that our clients work within.
Our clients are our priority. We care about our clients. We work closely with our clients. We acknowledge the trust that our clients place on us. So we strive to work hard to exceed our clients’ expectations to achieve the desired outcome.
In our business decisions and in all interactions with our clients, stakeholders, community and each other, we value:
- Honesty – We are open, clear and genuine.
- Mutual Respect – We show consideration for every person’s unique qualities, contribution and needs.
- Outstanding Service – We go all out to develop partnerships with our clients by understanding their needs and aspirations, and delivering our very best for every client on every occasion.
- Team Spirit – We work together positively to enjoy mutual success.
We not only strive to provide good legal services for our clients but also aspire to contribute positively to the community. We value and are committed to corporate social responsibility through our community involvement and our commitment to contributing in a real way to the broader public good.
We believe that the greatest assets we have to give are the skill and commitment of our people. Our lawyers invest time and energy over and above their normal work duties to participate in:
- Community services – children’s camps (our principal Joyce Khoo has been involved in Southern Cross Kids Camps as well as Youth Camps and Youth Conferences in Nepal), free wills for senior citizens (Salvation Army Wills Day)
Notting Hill Office
3/31 Duerdin Street Clayton VIC 3168
(03) 9562 2662
Mon-Fri 9:00am -5:00pm